Shotover M1 : The future of broadcast!
Shotover M1 & Sony HDC P50
M1 has been completely designed to incorporate the most advanced technologies in this field. This is the future of broadcasting. We offer you this equipment with a SONY HDC P50 Camera. This camera offers ambitious filmmakers new creative possibilities for their HD, 4K, HD and HD HFR productions. With the first system consisting of three 2/3 "4K CMOS sensors with global shutter that produces an exceptional image, with stunning sensitivity and wide dynamic range. The Shotover M1 / Sony HDC P50 Pack delivers extremely high quality images in Demanding Live 4K / HDR production environments.
AERING offers a premium solution with the HDC P50 and a 46x zoom, the world's highest* magnification in a broadcast portable lens for 4K video production.
Why choose Shotover M1 ?
The UA46x9.5 covers a focal length from 9.5mm to a high magnification of 437mm, making it the world's widest angle** lens in its class. It is a portable broadcast zoom lens that enables incredible video to be shot in a wide variety of scenes. Using state-of-the-art optical design technology, it suppresses color aberrations to the minimum. Also, it realizes vivid color reproduction and high contrast by improving the light transmittance. Rich tones are reproduced with High Dynamic Range (HDR).
A small and lightweight 6-axis gyro stabilized gimbal platform designed to meet the needs of 2K, 4K and 8K live broadcast. The SHOTOVER M1 features an open platform design that allows for future resolution growth, while delivering unshakable stability and unmatched look down capability.
System features :
- SHOTOVER Generation5 technology delivers unshakable stability and ultimate functionality
- 6-axis gyro stabilized with unequaled look down capability
- Compact size and weight allows affordable transport as freight or excess baggage
- No ITAR restrictions or EAR licensing requirements
- Compatible with most FAA and EASA approved aircraft mounts
- Various top plate options are available to easily allow mounting on various platforms - land, sea and air
- Integration with moving map platforms helps broadcasters quickly identify ground locations and addresses during fast-moving assignments
- Angled front window for brilliant imagery without undesirable flares
- Customizable graphics overlay for real-time operator feedback
- Auto or steerable horizon with the most advanced steering capabilities on the market
- Inverted operation using auto-position detectors
- Custom color scheme services available to match broadcaster’s branding
Features of the Gimbal Controller include :
- Layout allows fast transition from heritage systems
- Recessed cable connections for increased cable life
- Master rate control for rapid adjustment
- Integrated 15VDC 120W Monitor Power Supply
- Force Joystick Option
- Iris Wheel control on the side and top of controller
- LED display with customizable switches
- Ergonomic Wrist Support
- Fully integrated camera control units; Ikegami RM-70F
- Break out FI+Z control with Preston HU3
- Dual 5V USB A Ports for powering Accessories (including smartphones
Gimbal field of view :
- Pan: 360 degrees continuous (via electrical and optical rotary joints)
- Tilt: +45 deg to -120deg (Max), +40 to – 115 (Standard)
- Roll: +/-85 degrees (steerable or auto horizon)
- Max slew rate: +/- 75 degrees
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +50 degrees C
Lens UA46x9.5BERD :
- Focal length : 1x : 9.5-437mm & 2x : 19-874mm
- Maximum relative aperture (F-no.) : 1:2.0 (9.5-224mm) / 1:3.9 (437mm)
- Minimum object distance (M.O.D.) from front lens
- Angular field of view : 1x : 9.5mm 53.6°×31.7° & 2x : 19mm 28.3°×16.1°
Camera HDC P50 :
- Capteur : Système à 3 capteurs CMOS 4K 2/3" avec obturateur global
- Résolution : QFHD 3840 × 2160 & HD 1920 × 1080
- Vitesse d’obturation :
1/100, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000 s (1080/59,94i)
1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000 s (1080/50i)